Saturday, April 9, 2011

This is what I mean by " True Story" Haha

Hey everyone, thanks for coming!
haha Im happy that you read my blog haha, It`s gimme a pleasure or something like that.
Haha well let`s stop the bullshit and here we go!



Today, I will share to all of you, peoples around the world about this cool video!



hyahaha you will know what I mean after watching that video okay?
and yeah the video is absolutely copyrighted by Indonesian People, Mr. Briptun Norman
(except for the music hehe) not everyone else okay?.

I must say that this video is waaaaaaay better than the regular news in TV, I mean 
right now, there are many peoples hurted, annoyed, violated, cheated, but the goverment 
just shut those case and say "everything is under control". 
Bah! I`ll tell ya guys that`s a nonsense.

I mean, In the news they just post the news about criminality, corruption, bank hijacking,
murdering,etc.. 

Peoples on the entire country must already bored with this news right? everyday just news about this criminals,
that criminals, those criminals. And the worst thing is, the news reader, read the news like a robot!, they read that
like they don`t have any heart, like they don`t have any feeling, Man I hate Indonesian news! 
I mean just hear them, hearing those burned my brain haha.

But, Im happy that in this world there are some peoples who still realize that this world isn`t
just filled with crime, violation, hunger, like my bro` Mr Briptu Norman haha. And I will give my FULL SUPPORT
to him, whatever happend.

And If you guys think that what Briptu Norman did is the wrong thing, then what do you want?
DO YOU PREFER; 

A.) be a People who just watch same news about crime, injustice, violation, murdering, and those
    kind of bored news. And enjoyed yourself as a heartless, cold-person who enjoyed the same thing
    over- and over.
OR

B.) You accept this kind of video that makes people happy, and know even that what Mr. Briptu Norman
    did is a wrong thing, he will be punished, he still care about peoples around us that forgotten,
    violated, and sad. Then you know that in this world, there is a hope, to free humanity from
    evil.


So, my dear friends, what do you choose? well It`s up 2 ya actually. I can`t force you to like this right?
But just listen your heart and choose okay?

Now well i have a news for all of you,

few days ago, 
I heard that what Briptu Norman did is a wrong thing and he will be punished, 
And I said to myself," What the hell.., he is innocent! you can`t just did that, you idiot Yoga! 
You must do something!". but too bad I can`t do anything...

But then, a miracle things happend! the Facebook user from indonesia united and they make pages
that showed their support to Briptu Norman, Man that` beautiful...
brutal..
but beautuful...


Then yesterday, the chief of Briptu Norman`s said that the punisment, canceled.
He said that what Briptu Norman did is a positive thing, and even they ststed that they will support
Briptu Norman`s talent. Hehehe

Man I love good endings.. haha
And I think that`s the end of my journal today,
Thanks for the visit!



James Yoga Redfield Lionheart





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comment!